Skip to main content

Carbon Monoxide Detector

Carbon Monoxide Detector

Carbon monoxide is known as the silent killer as it has no smell or taste.

More than 200 people go to hospital every year with carbon monoxide poisoning, leading to around 50 deaths.

The Carbon Monoxide Detector will alert us to dangerous levels of carbon monoxide in a property when fuels such as gas, oil, coal and wood don't burn fully.

Essential for properties with oil, gas or solid fuel appliances.

Call us on 0345 130 1469 for more information or to purchase this product.

Simple & easy sign-up

Make a referral